EUPD Research has pulled another rabbit out of the hat.
EUPD Research’s latest market leadership report on last mile distributed solar & energy storage in Europe provides readers comprehensive insights on the development of the distributed solar and energy storage landscape within Europe. The report focuses on the residential PV segment within ten most important European PV markets including Germany, Spain, Netherlands, Italy, France, Belgium, Austria, Sweden, Denmark and the UK.
Watch Saif Islam introducing the Market Leadership Study: Last Mile Distributed Solar and Energy Storage
- Trends within distributed solar PV markets with emphasis on last-mile customer ownership
- Market drivers and barriers for residential PV and energy storage within Europe
- Comprehensive key performance indicators (KPIs) to identify the most lucrative PV markets
- Comprehensive market development figures along with development of regulatory mechanisms over time
- Key success factors and developing competitive advantages for downstream players
- Competitive landscape of highly impacting downstream players catering to the residential segment incl. market positioning within Europe and individual country markets
- Competitive comparison of total historical installed base of portrait companies
- Company Profiles of major downstream players (i.e. installation and fulfillment companies)
For more information visit EUPD Research’s website: https://www.eupd-research.com/en/research/market-analyses/