Downstream Market Briefing 2021:
The global No. 1 online platform Solar & Storage DigiCon will be the host of the European Roadshow “Downstream Market Briefing 2021”. In cooperation with EUPD Research and major industry brands, the event series will shed light on latest trends and business opportunities in key markets incl. Spain, Italy, Poland, Holland and Germany. Delegates will gain a deep understanding of current framework conditions, technological breakthroughs and installer requirements in highly focused short sessions.
- Solar & Storage Market Developments & Current Framework Conditions
- Exclusive Installer Insights From the EUPD Research InstallerMonitor 2021
- Industry Perspective – Technological Breakthroughs
9:00 AM (CET)
Solar Market Development & Outlook in Netherlands
Parag Bhamre, Partner, EUPD Research
9:15 AM (CET)
Exclusive Installer Insights From the EUPD Research InstallerMonitor 2021
Saif Islam, Senior Consultant, EUPD Research
9:30 AM (CET)
Technical Details – Matching Modules to Residential and Commercial Applications
Ignacio Espinosa, Senior Technical Manager, JA Solar
9:45 AM (CET)
Identifying the Right Modules for the Dutch Solar Market – Residential, Commercial and Floating
Arda Kristaporyan, Head of Sales Central Europe and Turkey, JinkoSolar EU
10:00 AM (CET)
Key Drivers for Growth in the Rooftop Market in the Netherlands
Tobias Tritsch, Head of Distribution Sales Europe, Trina Solar
10:15 AM (CET)
Netherlands´ Residential Trends in Perspective
Stuart Brannigan, Managing Director, AEG – Solar Solutions GmbH
10:30 AM (CET)
Round Table: Sunny Prospects for Residential PV (plus storage?) for the Netherlands
Moderated by: Saif Islam, Senior Consultant, EUPD Research
- Importance of the residential segment – which other segments offer the highest potentials in the Netherlands
- Which regulatory framework conditions are slowing the development down, and what needs to happen to further increase the appeal of the Dutch PV market?
- How will the gradual phase-out of the Net Metering Scheme effect the storage industry in the Netherlands?
- How strong is the connection between PV and Electric Mobility in the Netherlands?
- What other sectors of the energy transition will play a vital role in the Netherlands?
- And which further applications are appealing to the market e.g. floating PV plants?
Dutch Installers Increasingly Concerned About COVID-19 Impact On Their Business
| January 26, 2021 by EUPD Research
In 20219 55% of the surveyed installers anticipated that pandemic will have a negative or even signifficantly negative effect on their business in 2020. For 2021, even more of the installers (58%) expect (significantly) negative effects. READ MORE >
Netherlands Deployed 2.93 GW of Solar in 2020
| January 21, 2021 in pv magazine
End of December, the Netherland’s cumulative installed solar capacity surpassed 10 GW. Photovoltaic was able to cover around 6.6% of Dutch electricity demand last year, according to a new report from Dutch New Energy. This marks a 40% year on year growth in 2020. READ MORE >
JinkoSolar Wins PV Magazine Award 2020 for its Tiger Monofacial Module
| January 21, 2021 by Jinko Solar
“We are very proud to start the new year with our first internationally acclaimed award from PV Magazine in the module category. We are in the business of innovation and continuously pushing the boundaries of technology to make clean energy accessible to the world.”READ MORE >