Solar Market Briefing Vietnam
Vietnam’s Solar Revolution: Coming from <10 MW of installed solar capacity in mid of 2018, Vietnam’s solar deployment massively increased to 4,460 MW in July 2019 and 6,000+ MW by 2020. An unbelievable success story for the new SEA market leader considering that additionally, there are many hundreds of MW of solar projects still under construction or development.
This expert workshop session is designed to equip manufacturers, distributors, installers, integrators and project developers with the crucial, late-breaking trends impacting the Vietnamese solar marketplace. Delegates get a profound understanding of the current market status, future potentials and strategies on how to monetize developing solar opportunities.
Based on real-life examples, expert speakers will evaluate different technologies and applications available in the marketplace and highlight successfully proven business strategies in the residential, C&I and utility scale market segments.
Receive your input/answers on the following topics to do successful solar business in Vietnam:
- Status-quo and solar market forecast after FIT2
- PV power plants best practice: Key factors to maximize project ROI
- The grid challenge – successful integration of PV power plants
- Advanced PV technologies and storage applications for commercial & utility scale solar plants
- Solar investment opportunities – an investors’ paradise?